Friday, June 19, 2009

Dusty Book Behavior

But I think a librarian, who I just got off the phone with, needs to learn some phone etiquette. He was very demeaning as I asked him questions about downloading audio books via the library system. A couple of times during the conversation I wanted to reach through the phone and pop him one!
I think he is cranky cuz his name isn't Marion the Librarian (Reference: The Music Man). Or maybe he is cranky cuz his name IS Marion! ; )
Needless to say, he was not very nice.
I choose to be happy today. It is payday, it is sunny outside, and it is Friday! And I don't want to go around popping people! So I choose to move on from his dusty book behavior. I mean is that necessary? I shout a big NO into cyberspace.
So excited for my weekend to start in 2 hours!!! (Marion, quit being mean. Maybe you need a vacation.)

No comments: