Monday, December 14, 2009

Yes, I wish it was summer...

Okay, so I don't totally mind winter except for the icy roads...not a fan of that. But Christmas is during the cold weather and that is a great season for sure. But I still wouldn't mind dreaming of the summer and dreaming of enjoying the warmth.
So I drew a little girl who thinks it is summer... or at least I made her think it is summer since she is dressed for it. Or maybe she is in Hawaii in the winter...or maybe she isn't thinking at all...

2 comments:

Julie Baldwin said...

I know, it is all of us in our houses with the heat cranked up to 75+ pretending that it is not FREEZING outside.

Anna was pulling my flip flops out of the closet today. I was so sad to put them back, I miss my flip flops.

Laura said...

Oh, I miss summer. But it will come again soon enough and I'll be wishing it weren't so hot! Cute picture.