Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 2 and Graham Cracker Gingerbread structures

Day 2 for our Work Advent Calendar...so fun! Look at the cute bookmark! Isn't it the cutest?
So, we had a class activity last night for the Laurels...Oh yes, sign me up for real house construction! Okay, maybe not... ; ) It did fall apart one time but then I persevered and it is now standing proudly.
Here is LaCrissa's. Cute house! She said it was a cabin for girls' camp. Or maybe it could be a snow lodge...
And here is Jenny's. She crumbled up some of the candy to make it sparkly on the snow icing roof.
It was a fun night.

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hi Lori!
I got your Christmas card...adorable as usual.

So, I'm also the YW President! We'll have to exchange ideas one of these days. I need all the help I can get!

Love ya!
Fer