Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Goodness

Packing is a pain. Just saying. I am moving. Wow! I have very mixed feelings. I will miss my neighborhood and ward and city and the people I know. I will miss my YW. They are nutty teenage girls and I will miss them.

I want to live closer to my sisters. It has all fallen into place. And quickly. So I know it is right for me. I know my Mom has been helping me with this. No question.

So I just need to keep packing...I am excited in many ways for a new adventure. But I also get nervous and wonder what in the world I am doing. But I will only be 20 minutes away from where I live now. So not bad. And I will be back and forth for sure. Hah- they can't get rid of me that easily! ; )

And...I get to have a GARAGE!!!!

2 comments:

April said...

Congratulations Lori!!!! I am very excited for you--you need a garage:) I hope your new adventure is an awesome one:)

Lindsay said...

Yeah! I know you have wanted this for a long time. I'm so glad everything is going well for you, you deserve it :)