Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Is Someone Out There?

Not happy when I feel stress and there is nothing I can do about it other than have an upset stomach over it. Because no one will listen...who needs to...to remedy the situation.

And my problem is when I have no control over something, and not that i necessarily should have control, I get a very upset stomach. Ginger tea helps for sure. Camomille tea too. But I guess I just have to hope and pray that someone out there can hear us.

It reminds me of the teeny Who people in Horton Hears a Who. And I am talking the even teenier people than the ones on the clover that Horton so bravely defended. The ones in the dust speck. They try to call out to have someone listen to them.

Situations in life that you have to deal with...you gotta love it...well, maybe wrong choice of words with the "love" part. But somehow you get through it and hope that someone will notice and make the needed changes.

; )

3 comments:

Debbie said...

What's wrong?

missy said...

Aww, sorry you're stressed. When I was a little girl I always got a stomach ache when I was worried. If there is anything I can do to help from clear over here in Illinois, I'd be happy to.

Jennifer said...

I wish I could grant you control over the situation, but I'll just send prayers and good wishes your way instead.