Monday, December 15, 2014

Owl with book

So I created this artwork of this "owl with a book" back in 2009. A couple of people/companies have approached me to have permission to use it.  But I am finding more and more that people/organizations are not asking permission. I just hope they aren't taking credit for it. Or getting paid for it. Since I have never been paid for it. Oh I also found out that someone placed it on a couple of FREE clipart sites. Oh yay. Again they did it without asking. Love that.

Just putting that out there.

I think it is a cute owl.


I appreciate David Hepp from the Marion Library actually being honest and contacting me.

Thank you for the honest people in the world.

1 comment:

Brooke McKay and Parker said...

Hi Lori can you send me the cruise theme tickets as well? my address is turquoise1982@yahoo.com I really appreciate it.