Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Cute Little Drawing

Just a little pencil drawing I did of my mom as a baby for a Christmas card a little while back. I think she is quite cute. And still is! I love my mom. She is an amazing person. I am grateful she is in my life.
Happy Wednesday! Off to work I go... Oh, I had a great day at work...Did a little work and then I was treated to a day of having a pedicure with a french manicure and then lunch and then a movie. What a fun and relaxing day! Thanks Stampin' Up! (Oh and my halloween costume is all ready to go for tomorrow. Oh it is a priceless! Hehe. I will post a photo in the next day or so.

2 comments:

Laura said...

She is cute! And what a nice day. Hope today is as good, even without the pampering. :-)

Heather said...

What a sweetie! Love the drawing~