Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Tea Party with professional photos...

More photos from our winning department costumes for the work party....
Mike and Larry as a couple of cards.
Me as the chesire cat. I think my sister Karen did an amazing job on the costume and then I drew the face part. The smile.
Venessa as the white rabbit.
Kathy as the Queen of Hearts...Off with their heads...
Julie as the caterpillar.
Jen as the madhatter.
And Lauren as Alice.
Great photos, Casey!!!
And these photos are of our group at the tea party.
I snagged the photos to put on my blog. woohoo. It was a fun day. We won a pizza party.

4 comments:

Paula said...

You guys look AMAZING!!!!! I'm so glad you posted pics so I could see what I missed. Congrats on the pizza party!

Laura said...

Those are fabulous costumes!!

Jared and Ché said...

very cool costumes! way to go!!

Heather said...

You guys are the best! Thanks for sharing!