Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy Wednesday and the hope of flowers...soon!

Can you tell I have Spring fever? Happy flower day to you! Happy Wednesday too!

Went to a great RS meeting last night. It was our Relief Society birthday party. A "get to know you better" kind of evening. We all started at certain tables and each table was a certain color theme....purple, orange, red, white, green, etc. and each table was given a question to answer.... like "What was your most memorable vacation?" We would all go around the table answering the question. Then we would pull out a popsicle stick, that was colored on the end, that was in a container to see what color of table we would go to next. Sometimes our original group would pretty much end up together but not always. It was a fun time hearing from each other about their life experiences. Another question at a table was, "What did you do as a kid?" They laughed when I told them that me and my brother pretended that our parents were giants and we would hide under the table from them. My brother doesn't remember that. I probably remember because I was the instigator of the idea. It was a fun evening.

And it didn't snow last night or this morning! Yes! So happy flower day to you! May many flowers start waking up and coming up out of the earth soon!

1 comment:

Heather said...

What a HAPPY flower! Love it! Sounds fun about the RS party. You should post some of your favorite vacations and things like that. I love that stuff!