Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wednesday is sunny and bright

I am glad I don't need an umbrella this week. Spring is finally here! The dry part of Spring that is. Yay!
Love the sun and the bright blue skies. This weather makes me smile.

A lady didn't like that I had the right of way the other day...and proceeded to stick her head out of her truck and spew inappropriate language at me. Didn't really upset me. Just made me sad for her because obviously she has stress in her life that she would react that way... or she thinks she owns the road. I hope not. Because I do. ; ) Though you that know me know that I do get crabby at times but I wouldn't be swearing in any situation.

But the lady does remind me to calm down and not get so stressed or quick to anger. I love people with calm dispositions. That is how I want to be when I grow up. I am working on it but there are some days when I am not so calm.

Hapyy Wednesday!

1 comment:

missy said...

Yes, I want to be calm when I grow up, too. A work in progress...