Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sawyer Brown...so fun!

Went to the Sawyer Brown concert last night. The first hour and a half it rained and rained and rained. Finally at 9:30 they came out because the greater majority of us were not leaving. They pulled the instruments in further on stage and came out and entertained us till 11pm. And by the way, it only stopped raining for about 15 minutes and then the rain hit hard again off and on. Wet is an understatement! ; ) The lead singer guy, Mark Miller, is a crack up! Dancing around the stage, jumping up and down on the stage, wacky-fun arm movements. Just a fun concert!

Yes I was a little drenched and a little tired- since I did still get up at my normal insane hour of the morning, but it was worth it! Hopefully I will get to bed earlier tonight. I need to.

No comments: