Saturday, April 7, 2012

Egg-stremely

I am egg-stremely grateful for my family. And for my friends. I am egg-cited that Spring is here and for the different opportunities in my life.

And I am so thankful for what our Savior did for us. That he suffered for me. For all of us. I feel so blessed. I am overwhelmed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
(Side note- I was reading old journals last night as I rummaged around for some papers I needed to find. So interesting the different relationships with some of the guys in my life and things that have happened during the years. I have learned a lot. About myself and about patience. And about gratefulness.)

1 comment:

Carole said...

Nice post. You might like this Wordsworth quote about little acts of kindness. Acts of Kindness