Friday, May 8, 2009

Glad

glad... it is Friday
glad... I have a family who loves me
glad... I get to draw and design all day
glad... I get to work at the temple
glad... I have lots of friends who care about me and love me
glad... I have the gospel and the knowledge it brings...peace, comfort...and overwhelming gratitude
glad... that I am working towards goals in my life
glad... that I realize the blessings I have
glad... that it is sunny today
glad... that I have a blog that I can just write random thoughts and just be me
glad... that I am where I am in my life and that it is the plan for me
glad... just because

8 comments:

Paula said...

It's so good to be glad. I'm glad for the cool breeze with the sunshine today and glad for a quiet day at work and glad for grapefruit!

Jen said...

glad...to know Lori Sume!

Jared and Ché said...

glad...to have such a wonderfully amazing aunt & friend!

Julie Baldwin said...

glad...that we can still keep in touch even though I don't get to see you each week at the temple. When are you going to come visit us?

Lori said...

thanks for all the "glads", everyone.

i know, julie, i am sadly a terrible procrastinator! email me at lori@justlori.com with your address and phone number... if you get this message...

Laura said...

Thanks for this post, Lori! Good reminder.

Anonymous said...

Glad... you're glad about so many things! That is a happy place to be.

Heather said...

I always love to read your blog because you always are so positive! Thanks for sharing your happy list--it makes me happy too!