Tuesday, August 4, 2009

4 months today

Since Jason left us. Sigh. 
Last night I met my sis Karen and her husband and boys to go see a movie. We met at our mom's after for them to pick up their 3 year old. Karen was telling us that after entering mom's house 4 times that day, that each time she felt an overwhelming feeling that when she opened the door that Jason would be there to hug her. Of course she got emotional as she told us. And it made me emotional too. She wanted so badly to be able to hug Jason and she knew she couldn't. 
Oh Jase, we love you and miss you SO much.

6 comments:

a little... about us said...

We miss him too. We love you!

Lori said...

it is really hard some days. just so unreal.

Jenn said...

It's got to be a hard anniversary. Thinking of you!
I loved your last post about bearing your testimony and realizing what really matters in life. I'm excited to read your post in 8 months about doing his temple work. I know it will be a wonderful experience. I still miss seeing you every week in the temple!

**Kiley** said...

hey you didnt put me in your story i was there. i miss my sweet loving daddy . i love you daddy

Laura said...

Anniversaries are hard. We just passed six months since my mom died. Can't believe it's only been six months and can't believe it's already been six months. Keep hanging in there.

Lori said...

Laura, I am sorry that you have to deal with these anniversary months. A VERY hard thing.