Thursday, January 28, 2010

WHY DO MORNINGS COME SO QUICKLY?

So I wake up BEFORE my alarm goes off this morning. SIGH. Actually I usually do...but I wake up early enough most mornings that I still have a good hour or so of sleep yet to cherish. Kind of nice I think. This morning I woke up only about a minute before my alarm clock rudely went off to remind me that I am not allowed to hide under my covers, but instead must get up and be responsible.
Maybe I kept sleeping because of the pumpkin orange moon that was hanging up in the sky. Really pretty.
I have a feeling that the orange moon is because we are back in inversion-mode here. Doesn't bother me at all health-wise but I do miss seeing some of the mountains.
Happy Thursday! It's going to be a good day!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I'm so glad Iowa doesn't have orange moons. Inversions were really hard on Naomi and me (her physically, me emotionally). Hope it doesn't stick around too long! Have a great Thursday!

Lori said...

The skies are clear today! Love it!