2) Be kinder. Sometimes I can be overly crabby and I know it is out of personal frustrations I sometimes am feeling.
3) Really eat healthy. I know that I don't eat sugar-not a problem at all for me in that area...unless I am at a restaurant and the chef has secretly put some sugar into a recipe of that food I might purchase (which by the way, I would never add in the same recipe at home!) But I do know I need to eat more veggies. I love the fruits but am not so good at eating all the helpings of veggies I could. And I need to be better at drinking more water. That is all I drink but some days I don't drink enough. And grains of course. I think it is really important to eat healthy. I just feel so much better.
4) Exercise more regularly. Which I know having a treadmill during these winter months would fix that but I have to be careful with my money. As we all do. But I do have a means of exercising and I need to not find excuses as I have lately.
5) Read my scriptures more regularly and pray more regularly. I am sporadic at times. And I know it would only make my life go smoother.
6) Enjoy each day more. Sometimes I take all that I have for granted for sure. I need to be better at really appreciating all that I have rather than moaning about what I don't have. Not that I moan though really. But I do know that I sometimes wish away days to get to a day I am looking forward to. But why not love today?
Thanks, Eden, for suggesting this. I needed to do this. I kind of did it in an earlier post but this is more official because my goals are numbered. Though they are not in any particular order. And I know there is more that I could add. But this is good for now.