Friday, April 16, 2010

Friiiiiiiiiday! Time to celebrate the often forgotten...

Come on, admit it... how often do you think of the forgotten warthog? I know he got some recognition in a disney cartoon movie a couple of years ago...but really, I think we don't give him enough thought. Yes, he may roll in the mud, snort occasionally, attract flies, and run down a person or animal if they are in it's path... but he has feelings too. Just a thought. (And no, I am not going to go out into the African bush to go hug one for I have a feeling they are not all that cuddly.)
Of course I am at work and it is supposed to be my day off...but that is okay. I will take that day another day. So I thought I'd at least have fun since it is a work day for me. So appreciate the warthog! Come on, you can do it.

P.S. Happy bday, Ché! You are definitely not a warthog. Just so you know.

3 comments:

Jared and Ché said...

Thank you Lori!!

Laura said...

If I'm remembering right, warthogs were Jacob's mission mascot. Ranks up there with horned frogs as far as cuddly mascots, don't you think?

The Kammeyers said...

Haha. I love the "you are definitely not a warthog" line. :) You are so cute, Lori! Have a great week!