Saturday, April 3, 2010

Quick post to make up for none on Friday

Such a busy weekend...Thursday night I was privileged to give the opening prayer at my niece Kiley and nephew Kolby's baptisms. It was a beautiful service. Karen gave an amazing talk about baptism and reminded the kids about reading your scriptures, praying morning and night, and attending church regularly. We know Jase was there. And I know he was so proud of them for taking this step in their lives.

Friday I had the day off and I felt like I was running like crazy getting errands run, trying to figure out Easter dinner with everyone and figuring out some things about doing Jason's temple work on the 10th. And arranging us all getting together to go to Jason's grave on Sunday. A year tomorrow. Just so extremely hard to believe.

And today, Karen and I took off for slc to help pack up and move some items to my sister Deb's new home. So excited to have them live closer. I was tired after that. I didn't get home till about an hour ago. Phew. But it was so fun to help Deb and her family with this move.

Now to work on a freelance project and the ward newsletter. Plus a wonderful bonus that it is conference weekend. So wonderful to hear our leaders words of counsel. So grateful.

Happy weekend!

1 comment:

Laura said...

You're doing your brother's temple work on the 10th?!? That's so exciting. And great about the baptism. Happy Easter!