Thursday, April 22, 2010

It's Thursday

I had to share this cute story that a guy at work told us...

Yesterday morning I let the dogs out and there was a rain storm moving in and you could smell the rain. Shay came out and said, "What you doing da da?" Wanting to show him something new I took a deep breath and said “I smell rain.” Without missing a beat he breathed in deep and said,”No, da da, I smell sunshine.” I smiled and took another deep breath and said,"You know you're right. I smell sunshine too." It rained all day, But I had sunshine.
I hope you smell sunshine today too.

Happy Thursday! It's a great day!!!! So much to be thankful for.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Smelling sunshine? I love it!

nASHTONville said...

That is absolutely darling! We all need to think this way during any type of storm! Have a great day!

Heather said...

Awww . . .love that story! Cute little bird too!