Monday, November 22, 2010

Brrrry Monday!

As you can tell, I am not a fan of the cold. I get all tense and have a hard time keeping warm. Brrrr! But, I have been told time and time again that we need the moisture, so buck up, little Lori! Santa has a sleigh not a wagon, so there must be a reason for snow, right? ; )

So, happy cold weather to all!!! But let's try to keep most of the moisture in the mountains, okay? Yah, right. Though I have to say it was interesting this weekend, only a 30 minute drive away had 2 feet of snow and we only got a 1/4 of an inch of snow. Very wild! Plus at one time there was at least a 10 degree difference in temperature between the two places. I was glad for the warmer side. So, if you see me bundled in a parka with my nose barely peeking out...it is me keeping warm.

Happy BRRRRRY Monday! Supposed to get REALLY cold on Wednesday. Get those green puffy parkas out and your scarves!

P.S. I'm going to get so much done today! You just see!

No comments: