Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy Monday!

So, the weekend went by in a blur once again. Oh, yes. A 4 1/2 hour training meeting on Saturday. 4 or 5 projects to work on that have to be done...and, no, I didn't get them all done. But I will this week. Early this week, I hope!

So, lots of birthdays on the 30th of January, I have decided. I keep hearing people say it is their birthday or know of someone who has a birthday. My sweet sister Deb had a birthday yesterday. My good friend in Vancouver had a birthday yesterday. And Charlet at work had a birthday...yes, her card is the only one I thought of to actually post before I gave it to the recipient... So here it is...
Happy birthday to all my January 30th family and friends!

I hope to accomplish LOTS today at work and at home. That is my hope.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Charlet- ignore this post till you come into work!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! I cannot ignore and I am so very touched! You are awesome. I can't believe I got a Lori original. Woohoo!!!

Now I must come into work tomorrow. HA!

Lori said...

it is just a tiny card...