Tuesday, January 4, 2011

How Charming...

Look how cute these little charms are on the link! (I did have the image for you to see but it disappeared.) We made necklaces out of them for our YW for their birthdays this year. The theme this year is the 13th article of faith. (The actual size is about 70% of the size you see here.)

January has been good so far. Getting back into the swing of work has been a little tough (It was very quiet at work yesterday...I think everyone was asleep or trying to pretend they weren't at work.)...but I get to be creative all day. So I am grateful.

A blog new year's resolution...I probably won't try to post an illustration every day like I attempted to in 2010...just a bit hard sometimes. So now you can be surprised... ; )

You can order the charms through www.charmingldsgifts.com

1 comment:

missy said...

Darling charms! Thanks for sharing where you got them. Makes me wish I was in YW's. But I may still check them out for my own YW. Super cute!