Saturday, May 1, 2010

Ah, sweet!

So I was going through old emails on my home account and I found one from 5 years ago. My nephew Ben, who is now 8, had been playing with me one day. My sister was taking him home later and he said to his mom, "Mom, Lori is my best friend."

I just thought that was so sweet. Of course he has long forgotten even saying that to me but it means a lot to me. And it touched my heart to read that again. He is a sweet boy and I am very proud of him. He tries to be a good big brother to Ander and Wy. And is very patient with Wy.

Sweet boys for sure.

2 comments:

Heather said...

That is so sweet! And I can completely see all your nieces and nephews loving you TONS because you are so sweet yourself. Kids are the best!

Tammy said...

I have found that boys name "ben" are very sweet and don't mind sharing their feelings ... Mine, of course, is a case in point.