Friday, February 5, 2010

Hard to be

A dog sitter. When the dog just wants to be home. Chewed up blinds (during one of her escapes the first night), accidents throughout the house, and I had no sleep last night cuz I could hear her all night pushing on the gate to escape in the house. And she also escapes during the day while I am not even gone long from my house. Sigh. It will be nice when Opie goes home tomorrow. She hates being away from her house and family. And I can try to put my house back together. It would be different if she lived here all the time. But she only comes once in a while and does not like it at all.
So much for a restful day today.

2 comments:

The Tregeagles said...

:( how stressful!

Lori said...

It's okay. The blind will have to be replaced and carpet cleaner works fairly well. I slept with her on a blow up mattress last night. The dog just freaks out being locked up so I will just hang out at my house till they pick her up early afternoon. Been a long and not too restful beginning of the weekend. Poor little dog.