Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"Random Thoughts" Idea from Fer

So my friend, Fer, wrote out random thoughts on her blog today. I love that. I am going to try it. Hold on...

-I love the sun shining outside my window. The breeze moving the tops of the trees gently.
-I have to say that I don't like the yellow grass outside my window...supposed to be where wild flowers are supposed to grow...So far, in the 5 years we have been here, that hasn't really happened.
-The window installer guys are coming tomorrow or Monday to re-attach my shutters. Yay! Such a relief. Love my windows!!!
-Pretty blue sky. Love it.
-I am thinking of ideas for stamp sets as I type this...really I am.
-Just watched Larry swirl some cotton candy on a paper cone a bit ago. Fun. Nope, I didn't eat the cotton candy. Am saving it for Christy when she comes in tomorrow.
-Cotton candy is weird...spun sugar. Who'd a thunk?
-I get to leave in an hour. Yay. I am doing the full 5 miles at the track tonight. Even though it is melty outside.
-I love the app "Angry Birds". It's hilarious.
-I am stuck on a level right now.
-Not that I am playing this game at work. It was from last night.
-I want to create some amazing and wacky illustrations at home. Just need to figure out what I want to do.
-And start.
-I better get to that stamp set.
-Maybe I will throw in random thoughts from time to time...but then mostly I do that on my blog anyway.
-Oh, and my stomach hurts. I am used to green stuff for lunch...lettuce, spinach, etc. Didn't have that today.
-But we did celebrate Andrea. I will miss her so much. But I will keep in touch.
-Yah, no drawing on my blog today.
-And my friend Cori is in town...I am SO happy. Love her.

No comments: