Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Okay, John, you are up on my blog!

Here is cute John. He is a little buddy of mine. The son of two good friends of mine. He will be turning 8 in June and this sketch is for his baptism day. I am glad he likes it. Sorry John that I can't come to your baptism that day...since my nephew Ander will also have turned 8 and I am going to his baptism that day. But I will be thinking of you and the great step you are taking in your life to choose to be baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am proud of you and Ander.

2 comments:

missy said...

Aww, what a sweet sketch! My son, Soren, turns 8 in June as well and he'll be baptized in Idaho while we're out visiting family in July. Looks like he's in good company with these other darling boys just his age!

Christine said...

Love it! Thanks again! You are awesome and so talented!