Sunday, June 6, 2010

A great weekend!

A great weekend! Here is Ander at his 7th birthday party, showing part of the obstacle course. We celebrated on Friday though his birthday was technically on the 5th.Here are Wy, Ben, Ander, and their cousin Marcus. Hanging out on the grass...Hey, Ander, no shooting your aunt with the foam dart gun! ; )
Sisters Lissa and Lana. Sweet little nieces! Great helpers at Ander's party.
Little Wy, enjoying the roses from the rose bush.
And Wy with his head sticking out of the bean bag toss game. What a funny little guy!
It was a great weekend. Nearly the whole family was there on Saturday to celebrate Marcus' baptism. We missed having Stef and Kiley and Kolby there.

And FYI- even though I didn't get photos of Marcus after he got baptized (silly me), we are so proud of Marcus for taking this step in his life. He is an amazing little boy. Full of a lot of energy and strength. We are so glad that he is in our family.

And also I am so proud of Jenna with her performance that night. So sorry I did not get to make it to see you perform. Love you so much!!!!

And thanks to Che' and Finley for letting me join you at the track Saturday morning.

I have an amazing family. I am so grateful to be a part of it. Love you all more than words can say!!! And Jase and Dad, I know you are with us always.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, what a weekend! Love the pics! And your family is lucky to have someone as amazing as you! :-)

Jared and Ché said...

Love the pictures from Ander's party! We enjoyed having you come with us to the track!!