Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Heart filled Wednesday

Everyone can have a little heart for someone or something. So today's thought...have a little heart.
Off to a good start today...got up late again and ignored my alarm. That's what happens when you have a 4 day weekend and don't use the alarm at all. It's okay though. I got ready in about 20 minutes and was out the door only 10 minutes late and even shaved 5 minutes off my commute. So I ended up getting to work only 5 minutes later than I usually do. That was an amazing feat!

It's a pretty day. The sun is shining on the wet streets...yes, it rained overnight. But I hope the sun is finally here to stay. We can hope. Hey, it's still Spring...anything is possible.

Happy Wednesday!

P.S. On Memorial Day, I got to ride around on a sit down lawnmower. No, I wasn't put to work mowing...I just drove it around in the driveway. Fun!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Love the heart. Glad you got a little extra sleep~