Thursday, August 12, 2010

"Didn't get enough sleep" Thursday

Not that I feel or am even acting crabby...but I do know I didn't get enough sleep last night. I woke up at 1am and just laid there. "Should I turn the light on and read a book?", I thought to myself. After a few minutes of deciding and trying to get comfortable, I must have fallen asleep because before I knew it, my nasty alarm was buzzing across the room. But I am tired...something about waking up in the middle of the night tends to make me tired. Oh well. And it's my long day. At least I know that when my head hits the pillow tonight, that I won't be up in the middle of the night deciding whether to read a book or not. That is one consolation. (Because I am awfully tired right now for sure.) One reason I had a bit of a restless sleep is because I have a mosquito bite on my ankle and it was itchy earlier in the evening when I was first trying to get to sleep.

Here is a photo of my brother Jason. My Bumper. Cute boy, I think.
Happy Thursday!

No comments: