Friday, August 13, 2010

Hangin' 30 and a yo-yo...Friday

A rabbit with a yo-yo. It could happen...

Here are 3 of my nephews...hangin' 30. You know the saying, "hangin' 10"? Well this is hangin' 30... ; )
They were playing while we were working last Saturday. Ah, the carefree life...
See the boxes in the background? That was our load for DI that day.

Oh, yay that it is Friday! I am sooooo excited! Yes, I am working but it is Friday! A little shorter of a work day, the traffic was less on the road this morning, and just overall it is a great day! And it was wonderful, of course, working at the temple last night. Forgetting about the crazy stuff happening in the world today. And instead focusing on what is important to me.

BTW- I got embarrassed yesterday. Or the last couple of days. Why do I bring sets in to our meetings at work somedays? That is all I need to say... sigh. Oh well. Moving on...

No comments: