Thursday, November 20, 2008

Just Grateful List

I am grateful to be healthy.
I am grateful to have my religion and to have the gospel in my life.
I am grateful to serve in the temple. It truly centers me.
I am grateful for my family.
I am grateful for my friends.
I am grateful for my job.
I am grateful that I was blessed with the talent of drawing and designing.
I am grateful to breathe.
I am grateful to have a roof over my head, a warm bed, food to eat, all the comforts.
I am grateful to have a reliable car.
I am grateful for the sunshine.
I am grateful that even though the world is a bit wacky, and even more so it seems lately, that I know in my heart what I believe and don't have to prove it to anyone. 
I am grateful that even though some things have not or may not work out in my life, I am good and most importantly okay with it.

I have a lot more to be grateful for but that is a good start of a list...how about you creating your own list...'tis the season!

4 comments:

Christine said...

I am grateful you are my friend! Your talents enrich my life.

Lori said...

thanks. you are sweet. i am glad we are friends too. you and Mark and your kids are wonderful and dear to me.

Erin said...

What a great list Lori!

We have lots to be thankful for, huh? :)

Heather said...

What a great list! You are the sweetest person!