Saturday, April 25, 2009

I Love Rain

Just nice to be home and warm and hear it falling on the roof and the streets. 
It makes the grass look emerald green. The flowers drink it up and show off their pretty colors, but then again the little worms have to high-tail it out of the grass so they don't drown.
I figure it is a free car wash for my car!  
The rain reminds me of Vancouver where I grew up.
It cleans everything up and gives us a new start on a lot of things.
Plus it also makes me feel nostalgic and I have been feeling that way a lot lately. Especially the last 3 weeks. Hi Jase. Been thinking about you non-stop. Love you so much it hurts sometimes.
Happy rainy day! Happy Eeyore day!

3 comments:

Jared and Ché said...

I love the rain too!! I just wish it could be a little bit warmer rain. :) I need to get back to B.C. one of these days...

Lori said...

i want to go back to B.C. too!!!!!!!!

Heather said...

I love the rain too! What a beautiful post. :-)