Wednesday, October 27, 2010

"Those Weather Reporters Make Me Laugh" Wednesday

So, yes, we woke up to snow this morning. Not much where I live. But the news weather reporters exaggerate just a bit...saying there was all this snow on the main freeway...Finally I got up the nerve to get going (and surprisingly was only 5 minutes late for work) and the freeways were wet but no snow! Hello! Oh well. I was grateful that they exaggerated... and it was much better conditions. YES!

Stayed up till 1am this morning. Tired. First got home yesterday- went right away to do visiting teaching. Next, YW Pres meeting for 2 and a half hours! Finished at 9:30. Then proceeded to my computer and worked straight till 1am on the book. Got up at 5am for the day. Crazy day yesterday for sure! Oh, I had no time to eat and finally at 11pm I couldn't stand it and quickly ate something.

Tonight is YW/YM. I hope the International/Culture Night goes okay. I will hope for it. ; )

Yep, I am tired today.

No comments: