Friday, May 6, 2011

A Good Day!


Today is Friday. The sun is shining. I am slowly feeling better. And I realized that I have been in a woe is me attitude the last month or so. ENOUGH I say!

I have so much to be grateful for. I have a family who loves me and care about me...especially my sisters. They knock sense into me. And I need that every once in a while!

Everyone has hard times and struggles. Welcome to earth life! It is how we deal with it...with our attitude. Thanks, Deb, for reminding me of that. Love you.

1 comment:

The Kammeyers said...

Cute picture, Lori! Reminds me, in an indirect way, of the scripture "Men are that they might have joy." Like you said, everyone has trials & struggles (I know I do), but our attitudes have such a profound impact on our lives.

Hope you're doing well! Have a wonderful week!