It's my temple! Growing up in North Van, I always thought we should have a Vancouver Temple. So here it is...finally! Number 131! The 131st temple on the earth!
BYU Vocal Point and Noteworthy in Concert
-
My kids have always loved BYU Vocal Point. (That is an understatement!) So
when I heard that they were touring the Midwest and Northeast this year, I
had t...
Camper Remodel: Part 2
-
First step for our Camper remodel was to remove all the musty, ugly
valences and draperies. Aaaaaah. Better already! We have also discovered
that several o...
AREA RUGS
-
Anyone want to give me your opinion on an area rug?
I used to have a steal of a sea grass rug that I paid $130 for, it was
normally $600. I LOVED it, the t...
Charlet's new website and blog... it's MOVING day
-
I figure I just need to JUMP... I've been working on a new website and blog
for what seems like forever. I've had the domain for over 2 years and have
star...
Halloween Kids Crafting
-
Ezra and I were lucky enough to participate in my friend Merrilee's
Halloween Kids Crafternoon. (Ava had soccer practice, which she can't
afford to miss :)...
My amazing, wonderful children
-
I don't think I usually refer to them that way. It's usually "the crazy
one." Or "the one who talks back all the time." Or "the ones who won't stop
fightin...
How Time Flies...
-
It's the old adage... But it still applies. I can't believe that it's been
over a year ago since I posted. But what I can tell you is that we haven't
been ...
Rest in Peace
-
I'm sure you could guess that it had to be something big for me to find
time to blog, and something big it was. Last night our family pet of 14
years died...
5 comments:
Love it!
I love this one, Lori!
So sweet!
Cute! Like it a lot!
though it is funny that her scarf is sticking straight out but she is sitting still. must be a strong wind...
Post a Comment