Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Friday!!!

Yay, it's Friday! That about sums it up as to how I feel! So glad it is Friday! Just nice to have the weekend to look forward to. I need to finish up a freelance project (hopefully tonight) and get finishing up a bigger one but in the last week or so I did two quick freelance jobs too. Yay. It is a good feeling to get projects accomplished.
I had a wonderful time serving at the temple last night. Just a great experience each week. I grow a little bit each time I am there. When I really take the time to realize how blessed I am to work there I am overwhelmed and reminded about the important work that is done there and the humble fact that I am allowed to help with it.

Happy Friday! I plan on it being a fantastic day. I hope you do too. And happy weekend too!

No comments: