Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Wednesday!

Yes, it's Wednesday! I got to the track, I got to the store, and I went to a Relief Society meeting all last night after work. The RS meeting was on marketing and how the church markets itself. Not only to spread the gospel but also how it has to because it is bashed so much on the internet. And outside the internet. I just figure the world will always bash our church because they don't understand it and what it stands for, but you know what? That's fine. I know what I believe and that is all that matters to me. And the church will continue to grow. And it is. That comforts me.

And no, I didn't get to my freelance! Drat! But that's okay. I will work on it tonight. Evenings are my time to do freelance. And weekends.

Have a happy fishy Wednesday!
P.S. I am so excited that the Vancouver, B.C. temple is now dedicated. I need to get there soon. I always wanted a Vancouver temple when I was growing up there. And now my childhood dream has happened! Just so great too for the people in that area. I am grateful that we have these sacred buildings on the earth.

1 comment:

Kari said...

That is so cool! It looks beautiful. Of course it's beautiful though. I was so excited when the announced the Brigham City, Utah temple. I lived there when I was little, and it's such a small town, it is cool they are getting one. We go back often to visit family and it will be fun for all of us to get to go.