Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday Seeds

Hello, Monday! Once again you have come. Wow! It's okay. You are inevitable.

So this weekend, I put together these little seed packets for our YW in Excellence that is coming up this month. I need to go find small seed-like candy to put in them. I think they turned out pretty cute. I tried to use all the value colors but there was not a pale gold for Virtue. Oh well. Yes, I could have used yellow but yellow is already used for one of the values. Oh well. Our theme is "Growing Strong in Courage". Seeds=growing. You see?

And here is the design I came up with for the seed packets... I wish I had added some lines to the flower pot to make it more interesting...oh, well.

And here is a card for one our YW whose birthday is in 2 days. She is a sweet girl. Very caring.

Happy Monday! And happy Eeyore day! (Rainy=Eeyore...do you see my reasoning? Gray day, rainy...Eeyore is gray etc...)

4 comments:

dana said...

Lori - LOVE this idea! i think you are in the right calling! Good luck with YW Evening of Excellence!

Lori said...

Thanks, Dana. Not so sure about that but I am trying...

missy said...

Love the seed packets. So clever! The girls will love them.

Andrea said...

Ohh..I love these!!! You are so clever!