Thursday, October 9, 2008

Dimensionally Fun!

So I went to a friend Julie's baby shower last night. It was fun to make this card for her. I am not the least bit crafty in the way that people can add a button or a ribbon to something but I do like to draw pictures and use dimensionals (little foam pieces that are sticky on both sides)...which when you stick them under a layer of paper, like I did with the baby drawing, it just makes the card a little more spiffy-looking and more "dimensional"... thus the name of the product. The shower was fun and I got to visit with friends and laugh and talk and eat food. Isn't that what baby showers are for anyway? ; )

2 comments:

Julie Baldwin said...

The shower last night was so much fun. I am so glad that we all had a chance to get together and just talk and laugh and have a good time. Sue Jane and I decided last night that we just need to get together quarterly and hang out. It was SO much fun! Devin and I think it would be fun to so something like that with the brothers from the shift too.

Lori said...

Yes- I agree! It was very fun last night. I am sorry that more people didn't come though. Just because it would have been fun to get more people from our shift all together. Fun to see people outside of the temple. Yes the brothers should do that. I just think it would make our shift so much more close.