Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I Tag You!

I think I am the Lori that Jenny tagged...if not, I will do it anyway... ; )

6 TV shows I watch:
Crusoe, Privileged, Amazing Race, The Office, Survivor, Music and Spoken Word

6 Restaurants I like To Eat at:
Cafe Rio, Rumbi Grill, Macaroni Grill, Red Lobster, Apollo Burger, Cheese Factory (most of these places I go to for the salads...but I do like Apollo Burger Fries which I have about once a year.

6 things that happened YESTERDAY since it is kind of early today...
Came to work, didn't fall asleep at my desk, did some work, went to the track, watched tv, didn't work on my christmas card.

6 things I am looking forward to:
Winter being over! Spring coming back. Things working out for a family member. Thursday night. Having some dreams become reality. To keep remembering to be grateful and to get my christmas card done.

6 things on my wish list:
To find a cute boy with my same beliefs and dreams someday. To laugh at things I get tense about. To just be silly. To have my car paid off. To have a house with a garage. To always have a testimony and not worry about the silly world around me and it's beliefs. To always be happy and realize I have so much!

6 people I will tag...though everyone should do this...
Christine, Julie, Erin, Che' and Jared, Marilyn, Eden.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

you are the right one! hooray that you did it! :)

Heather said...

What a fun post! You inspire me to want to eat better, exercise, be creative, and watch the office. You're the best!