Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday...a good day for new possibilities

Today is a good day. The start of a new week. A day of wonderful possibilities. And who knows what lies just around the corner! 
So I need to smile. And think of all that I have in my life.
And be thankful for all the experiences I have had and will have... because it is helping me to grow into the person I am supposed to be. May I live up to my potential. And forget the trivial things of the world. 
"Love the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thy own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5,6

3 comments:

Laura said...

Lori, you always have such good thoughts. Thanks for sharing and inspiring me to be better. Happy Monday!

The Tregeagles said...

I always wish I could be as positive as you are. You're the smiley, sunshiny person that sets a good example to so many.

Carrick Family said...

Hi friend, I was looking on Tricia's blog and found that you had one. I want to invite you to see mine so email me your email address if you want to be my blog friend. My email is: daracarrick@yahoo.com
You make me laugh and I want to see you again. Thanks for your cool posts.