Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Now This Is Funny!!!!

I think it is important to laugh...and I know that it is good for the soul... so here is a laugh for today... hehe. Don't worry- we know Batman and Superman are cool and manly. But they are so manly that they can handle this mockery of sorts...I am trying to decide if Batman is putting on a "I am so cool!" look or if he is thinking, "Hey, who is touching my cherished cape?" Maybe Superman is just straightening it for him? Anyway, life is good and it is good to laugh. 

5 comments:

Laura said...

Bwahahahaha! I love it! Laughing is good, so thanks for sharing this so I could laugh. :-) (Could it be a rehearsal dinner?)

Lori said...

i hope not...i really don't want to see those two caped crusaders get together... ; )

Jared and Ché said...

where did you get these guys?? :)

Lori said...

the guys are at work. pretty funny! ander would be freaking over Batman for sure!

Heather said...

Hahahaha! Everyone needs a friend who has their back, right?! LOL. Love it.