How to play this game...post these rules on your blog: list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5-6 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
1. Being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Life is hard sometimes and gratefully happy a lot of the time, but without the gospel, I would be totally lost. I am grateful that it grounds me and makes me the "real" kind of happy. And I have to add in working at the temple. Sometimes I am tired after work but I know that it is the best place to be. I learn so much and am growing so much from the experience.
2. My family. I am very close to my sisters especially. And they help me through things. It is just fun to keep in touch with family. I love all my nieces and nephews and am so proud of them. I also love my friends. And care about them so much.
3. Being able to share a talent from our Heavenly Father of drawing. I feel very blessed and overwhelmed that he would allow me to share this with others.
1. Getting lost when looking for a location I need to be at. Yah it sounds silly, but I get stressed. Just the feeling of being lost scares me.
2. Possibly never finding someone to share my life with and being alone. It makes me sad sometimes. But I also know that it has not worked out for me yet for a reason. Don't know the reason but I know there is one. Heavenly Father has a plan for me. And I KNOW this to be true. Somedays it feels like it would be nice to get a hint...but I can be patient. I am learning that at least.
3. Maybe some day of not making ends meet financially. But so far it has worked out for me and even when I lost my job at Novell and wondered how in the world I would survive, I did. And I did it on my own. And this is where I think sometimes how nice it would be for someone to take care of me. I get tired of taking care of me sometimes.
1. Getting in better shape. I feel like a human slug. Gross. But I do feel like I need to be consistent with exercise. So that is something I really need to get moving on.
2. Being better at reading my scriptures and praying more consistently. I am not always the best. I have good intentions..but slack off when I am tired or in a hurry.
3. Be a more considerate friend and sister and daughter. Sometimes I get caught up in my own stuff and need to be there more for others.
3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS:
1. I love eating cut up watermelon before I go to bed. Lately it just hits the spot.
2. Lying in bed and watching shows I have recorded. Yes, I should be drawing!
3. Don't know if it is a collection...well, maybe it is since I now own an iphone and have an ipod and a shuffle. Goodness. All things Mac for me...including my mac computer at home too.
3 RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I love the smell of the ocean. Don't like to go into deep water- in fact I basically don't swim much (Dogpaddle 101) but I grew up around the ocean in Vancouver BC and I miss that ocean smell. I love the beach though and shallower water. (Maybe this should be listed under a fear partly.)
2. I love to watch the Discovery channel and watch the specials on sharks/whales/odd fish and also the dinosaur specials. Don't want to meet a shark or a raptor, but they totally fascinate me.
3. I love coconut ice cream from Good Earth. It is a certain kind that is flavored with agave. Yum! I like it especially when it is a little bit melty.
SOOOOO, now I am tagging some people....Julie Baldwin (so excited for her to have her baby though I will miss her at the temple), Erin (that I also work with at the temple and I hope things work out for her and Patrick with their adoption plans), Marilyn (who I also work with at the temple and is so fun), Ché and Jared (who are so wonderful), and Fer (who I met at TP who is so funny). So I didn't do links with it....but hopefully people will read this and respond.