Thursday, August 7, 2008

It is almost Friday! ...and iphones are multiplying...

And technically it is my Friday today! Every other Friday, I get off cuz i work 9 hour days/9 days in a row (excluding weekends) so that lets me have every other Friday off! How fun! Love it! A 3 day weekend every other weekend is so great!!!

So I am finding that I now know of 5 friends of mine who have iphones! What a fun epidemic. I just loaded a piano game on mine and a bowling game. Very fun! Like a miniature Wii that I can carry around.

Happy one day early Friday!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Ella likes the bubble wrap popping application.

Lori said...

I have the bubble wrap one too! it is fun. i also have a piano keyboard and the bowling one. and then some other free ones. like the phone saber and the 8ball etc. very fun!