Sunday, August 17, 2008

Yay for Sundays!

Even though it is a sad reminder that work is tomorrow (Yes, my dream is to be independently wealthy [though I am grateful for my job since it does pay my bills], travel the world if I want, spend more time with friends and family, do my own drawing projects and build up my freelance, and live in a house...with a garage...ah. the list goes on...but I am getting sidetracked obviously. Dream, dream, dream...), Sundays are wonderful days. It is just good to go to church and be reminded of the important things in my life.  I am grateful for this foundation in my life. I have much to be thankful for!

I do wish though that the Friday afternoons and Saturdays of the week would slow down their hours a little more though so that the weekend would last as long as the work week does. Now that would be great! I heard once though that you shouldn't "wish your life away". But I think sometimes it is okay to wish to make your life a little better...just fulfilling more dreams, goals ...etc. Right?

Oh, I went to the musical Pride and Prejudice on Friday night. I thought they did a fantastic job. I ended up sitting right next to the lady who wrote the script and words to the music. Wow! And then Robb, a good friend of mine, his aunt wrote the music for it. And it turns out he was there that night with his wife. I didn't happen to see them. And then another friend (Myrna) was there last night too. I did get to visit with her for a bit.  She and her husband Todd are good friends of mine also.  Funny! I always think it is so fun to visit with friends. They are the best.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love Sundays, too. I love your thoughts on things. :-)