Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ah, cute. And Happy Wednesday!

So my nephew, little Wy, turned 4 yesterday. He loves the Wiggles, Cars, and Toy Story. So this year my sister and brother-in-law chose the theme Toy Story for his family birthday party. A bunch of us went to Toy Story 3 yesterday afternoon. (Ah, such a cute movie!)
Here he is with his big brothers as they watch him open his presents. (All Toy Story 3 themed of course.)
Here is Wy blowing his candles. He said his cake was perfect. (He had told his mom that he wanted Woody riding Bullseye the horse. Karen told me she was concerned he wouldn't be too happy that it didn't show Woody actually riding the horse...)
See... it kind of shows Woody riding the horse... I thought she did an amazing job. I have very talented siblings for sure.
Wy got lots of presents, got to see a very cute movie, and got to get an amazing cake created by his mom.

Skipping the sketch today but I will have one for tomorrow for sure.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh my goodness! Your nephews are huge now! I remember when they were all just babies.