Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Just sweet and just Tuesday

Tip of the day: Don't cry over onions. It's just not worth it. ; ) And certainly don't get them crying!
A couple of different moments during this last weekend, as I was driving in my car and also being at home, I had a calm peaceful feeling come over me. A feeling that things are good and I felt a good peace in my heart. It is kind of hard to explain. But it was a sweet and very warm feeling. That I need to not stress. That all is well. I don't get those feelings too often so I really notice when I do get them. I just remember feeling so at peace. And it reminded me again to not overreact to things like I do sometimes.

And a HaPpY bIrThDaY today to my sweet baby nephew who isn't really a baby anymore. He is 4 today. What a light he is in our family. What a strong spirit he has. Sweet Wy-Wy, we are so grateful you are in our family.

No comments: