Thursday, June 3, 2010

It's Thursday and all is good

Happy Thursday! Gratefully I am not sleepy today and I did not sleep in this morning so I wasn't running around like a crazy person...okay, maybe semi-crazy.

This little bunny made me smile. And it's a good thing he has so much down there in his little caboose so that he can just prop himself there on the ground for any impromptu naps he may need.
I do have to say though that I am kind of disappointed that I didn't officially find out until last night about the BYU Alumni Illustration show. Entries are due by tomorrow. And so I don't even have time to think about what I would enter...let alone get it ready. Oh well. This is a good reminder that I need to be working on pieces of art in my spare time (like right now!) when I don't have freelance to do. Then I would be ready for a show like this at any time. Oh well. This is a good reminder to me and a good learning experience. I know there are many personal projects that I need to be working on. Kind of like a non-school non-graded portfolio...but projects that I really feel I have inside me. I can be pushing myself so much more than I do.

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Julie Baldwin said...

I LOVE the bunny. Anna has a purple bunny and I love watching her when she is all cuddled up with him. A perfect napping friend.