Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Tue-Monday!

I'm glad it is Tue-Monday! That it is really Tuesday...but for the work week it is like it is a Monday. But the nice thing about a Tue-Monday is that it is a short work week! Woohoo! And extra short one for me since I am taking Friday off to help with my soon-to-be 7 year old nephew Ander's birthday party.

So enjoy your Tue-Monday!...and my advice today is if someone "bugs" you (though I guess a snail and a worm aren't technically bugs.), just walk on by...or slither on by (yuck- I hate the word slither.).

BTW--such a fun long weekend...painting at my sister's house, mowing lawns, BBQing, going to see a fun concert last night...Davy Jones from the Monkees. He is hilarious. Such a teensy little guy. All of 5'3". Just loves to talk and really funny too. It was a fun night just laughing with friends and singing along and enjoying the Spring night air. The only problem was that the reality of having to get up this morning just about did me in... ; )

Happy Tuesday!

(OH YAH...I have to post this TOTALLY embarrassing moment that happened in a combined RS/PH meeting the last hour of church... I was asked to give the opening prayer... Okay, no problem...Hah! So I started out okay. Saying how we are grateful for the gospel, for the blessings we all have...and then it happened...not once, not twice, but three times!!!! I kept resaying how we needed to listen to the teacher. Oh yes, you are thinking, well, maybe the class really needed to listen to the teacher...but you know what ? I don't think that was the case...I just could not stop saying it. How embarrassing!!!! Ah well. Didn't help that the two girls I sat with told me that they were both embarrassed for me. Oh well. It is over. But seriously I am never that bad or tongue tied.)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Isn't it such an adventure when stuff like the prayer thing happen? We ALL do it though . . . hopefully that's some consolation. And there may have been some reason you said what you said -- you know what they say about repetition helping us pay attention to things. You're just helping everyone out! :-)