Monday, June 14, 2010

Oh, Monday!

Oh, Monday, how quickly you come. Do you pay the weekend to go by REALLY fast? I think you do!
Oh well, might as well make the best of today, right?

Maybe I will figure out a way for Tuesday through Friday to be bribed to hurry their days along... ; ) Not sure I want to include Monday in this deal...he seems a little underhanded with shortening our weekends!

Or maybe something exciting will happen this week. Now that would be a nice surprise. Or maybe there is something to be said about having a calm week...

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I like the idea of bribing one day to make another go faster. I wonder if it would work to make Tuesday masquerade as Saturday too? I'll investigate. :-)

Heather said...

Cute little guy! Funny about bribing days . . . I wonder what it would take??? LOL